Freax was established in 2005 as an adventurous activity and team building business which then became licensed through the Adventure Activities Licensing Authority (and still is today). The purpose of Freax is to generate unallocated income for its only shareholder – free@last, an inner city children’s Charity.
Freax has definitely become an exciting alternative for adventurous activity provision in the West Midlands – and further afield. We have grown hugely as a company, both in reputation and experience, bringing you something unique and purposeful. We continually explore new ways to provide a quality service that enables all participants to learn, develop, be challenged, have fun and have a long lasting experience that moves them forward in their life’s journey.
We are committed to providing you with an activity that gives you exactly what you want. We pride ourselves on understanding the people who use our services and creating bespoke activities and challenges that make an impact. Whether learning to climb or paddle, holding a social event, or an in depth critical analysis of your management team on a leadership development course, Freax Adventures truly understands people and how to bring the best out of individuals and teams.
Freax is driven by its founder and Director who has incorporated 3 decades of working with people in many different and difficult situations in order to enable individuals and teams to grow, develop, challenge and enjoy life to the full.
- To introduce the opportunities and benefits of adventurous activities towards peoples’ learning, education, health, well being and recreation
- To develop skills and leadership potential of individuals as they progress in an activity of their choice
- To develop coaching opportunities and employment skills in the adventurous activity and education fields
- To provide personal development different from formal education routes through adventurous education models
- To provide personal, team and leadership development for professionals and businesses